HALTZGLOVES DAYTIME stops cars. The patented high visibility reflective material provides stopping capability for 1000 linear feet.*** The Best Traffic Gloves on the Market! Please use sizing chart before ordering to determine correct fit.
- polyester blend wicking
- reflective X on the palm and Arrow on back of hand
- COMFORTABLE & WATER RESISTANT poly wicking material and stretching compression reduce strain and fatigue.
- BE SEEN BE SAFE HALTZGLOVES are visible at 1,250 linear feet (over 4 football fields).
- Full Glove with tactile function
- COMPLIANT HALTZGLOVES are NHTSA and ANSI-ISEA 107 compliant.
- NO BULBS, NO BATTERIES. Reflective material doesn’t break or lose charge.
- Reflective material doesn’t break or lose charge.
- HALTZGLOVES is featured on Police1, Officer.com, Law Enforcement Technology Magazine, CBS News
Please CLICK HERE to consult our size chart before ordering
HALTZGLOVES are unisex compression gloves. Every hand is unique in its own way and HALTZGLOVES has created a sizing chart to assist you. If your gloves do not fit the way you like, leave them attached to original glove card and contact us for an exchange. (For sanitary reasons we do not accept used or worn gloves for returns)
HALTZGLOVES is revolutionizing the traffic control world with their reflective safety gloves. Our team devised the entire premise for our product to aid in accident prevention. CEO Deidre Goodwin created a product that sustainably offers drivers and those who direct traffic better assistance with visibility and directions. If you have ever crossed the street, now imagine standing in the middle of the road.
Our patented high-density reflective material provides visibility up to a linear view of 1250 feet. The premium material of our reflective safety gloves is comprised of stretchy moisture-wicking fabric to offer fast drying in addition to a compressed fit. This high-quality fabric also offers a variety of benefits.
- Easy to wash and care for
- Fibers are continuously moisture wicking
- Helps regulate body temperature
- Conceals perspiration
- Prevents bacterial and fungal growth
All of our daytime gloves are dual colored and feature a bright red X on the palm of each to indicate ‘stop’ and bright high viz with arrows on the top to signal ‘go.’ Our nighttime gloves host the same signal indicators but are constructed solely of OSHA’s approved high viz material. All of our gloves, day and night, offer our impressive reflective 1250-feet linear visibility. Join our HALTZ family to help aid in improving safety. You can review comments from our satisfied customers here. Or, if you’re ready to join our HALTZGLOVES family, you can review our entire product catalog of reflective safety gloves.